Thursday 8 April 2010

Voice Over

For our film, we decided to do a reading of a transcript with the "american accent" to introduce the beginning of our film. The transcript was read in a radio station room to enable us to have as good quality sound as possible.The voice over was then thoroughy edited by our group and the finished copy uploaded.

The transcript was done by a member of our group, Oyin who has a vital part in the film with this role as her accent played a big part in our film as this is one of the ideals of the film as an American teenage romcom.

The final copy of the voice over

Hi, I'm Lisa, I'm 16 years old and I go to Alberto Hight, currently studying for my GCSE's in English, art and music. I only recently joined the school so I don't really have a social group to fit in with. Most of the time, I spend my school life doing extra school work and gazing at this one boy. Owen! He's just so perfect, always smiling. He's so hard working. He's really helpful as well, I'll never forget the time he helped me with my books. OMG! It was just after class and I, clumsy as ever, bumped into him and dropped my books. I mean, dropped them,like all over the floor near his feet. Then he bent down and picked them up for me and boy was there an eye connection. He noticed me, he looked right into my eyes and smiled. He's so fit. Adorable. Cute. Funny. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment